Rule & Regulations
- School uniform is mandatory for each student in school campus during school hours.
- Discipline punctuality and neatness should be strictly maintained.
- It is mandatory to arrive the school is minutes before the assembly starts.
- 80% school attendance is compulsory for each student.
- Students are not allowed to loiter here and there during the school hours.
- Parents/Guardian are not allowed to visit the classroom during the school hours.
- Only English speaking is strictly mandatory within the school campus.
- Meeting with and complaints against the teachers should be done through the school office’s permission.
- Use of intoxicants, physical violence and stealing are considered as great offence and those who are coming under such cases will be suspended from the school.
- No gold ornaments are allowed in the school.
- violation of the above rules will make the authority take strict action.
Rules of Admission
- The school admit boys and girls of all communities.
- Pupils are admitted after passing a written test which is based on academic evaluation of the standard and general knowledge.
- The minimum age for Nursery.
- The decision of the Principal is final about admission.